The Institute pioneers the development of innovative, creative, and rigorous approaches to the design and implementation of mixed methods research in social science around the world. Directed by a team of experienced professional academics, the Institute commits to:
- Leading in the improvement and expansion of mixed methods research practice which goes beyond exclusive traditional quantitative and qualitative methods—ultimately developing new ways of designing, conducting, and communicating high quality social science research
- Fostering and promoting the creative application of new technologies such as research and evaluation data apps (REDA)
- Engaging in high quality processes throughout the research enterprise—from design to deliverable
- Modeling the effective presentation and utilization of research results
- Promoting international professional collaborations and research networks
Those affiliated with the Institute will gain expertise in all facets of contemporary mixed methods research practice and benefit from collaboration with our team of experienced professional academics and other members of the Institute community.